Otto Knows – Back Where I Belong (featuring Avicii) (Single ITUNES)

Otto Knows – Back Where I Belong (featuring Avicii) (Single ITUNES)

Otto Knows - Back Where I Belong (featuring Avicii) (Single)


Back Where I Belong
is the new single song by Swedish producer, hitmaker, remixer and deejay Otto Knows with fellow hitmaker Avicii which is expected to release via itunes by This Friday June 3rd 2016 Digitally. The two producers actually knew each other in their childhoods, and the artwork for the single is a legitimate picture from that time. Otto recently hopped on Twitter to share news of the release. “New song I made with Avicii out on Friday!” he wrote. The track has a pointed title that appears to address Avicii’s decision to walk away from touring to focus on his personal life: “Back Where I Belong.”
Release Date : June 3rd 2016


0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento