Music Video - dolphinscry27 (Part 1)

Music Video - dolphinscry27 (Part 1)

(C) to the owner of links via dolphinscry27

112 - Crazy Over You
Matchbox Twenty - 3AM
Matchbox Twenty - Bent
Matchbox Twenty - If You're Gone
Matchbox Twenty - Push
Matchbox Twenty - Unwell
Meat Loaf - I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)
Melanie C - Never Be The Same Again [featuring Lisa 'left Eye' Lopes]
Melanie C - Northern Star
Melanie C & Bryan Adams - When You're Gone
Michael Learns To Rock - 25 Minutes
Michael Learns To Rock - Complicated Heart
Michael Learns To Rock - I'm Gonna Be Around
Michael Learns To Rock - Nothing To Lose
Michael Learns To Rock - Paint My Love
Michael Learns To Rock - Sleeping Child
Michael Learns To Rock - Take Me To Your Heart
Michael Learns To Rock - That's Why You Go Away
Michael Learns To Rock - The Actor
Michael Learns To Rock - You Took My Heart Away
Michelle Branch - Goodbye To You
Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball
Monica - Angel Of Mine
Natalie Imbruglia - Torn
Nelly - Dilemma ft. Kelly Rowland
Nelly Furtado - I'm Like A Bird
Ne-yo - Mad
Ne-yo - Miss Independent
Nickelback - Far Away
Nickelback - How You Remind Me
Nickelback - Savin' Me
No Doubt - Don't Speak
'NSYNC - (God Must Have Spent) A Little More Time On You
'NSYNC - Bye Bye Bye
'NSync - Gone
'nsync - I drive myself crazy
'NSync - It's Gonna Be Me
'NSync - Tearin' Up My Heart
'NSync- This I Promise You
Oasis - Don't Go Away
Oasis - Stand By Me
Oasis - Wonderwall
O-Town - All Or Nothing
P!nk - Just Give Me A Reason Ft. Nate Ruess
P. Diddy Feat. Usher & Loon - I Need A Girl
Plus One - Last Flight Out
Point Break - What About Us
Pras feat. Ol' Dirty Bastard & Mya - Ghetto Supastar
R. Kelly - Ignition (Remix)
Radiohead - Creep
Rihanna - California King Bed
Rihanna - Diamonds
Rihanna - Unfaithful
Rihanna - We Found Love ft. Calvin Harris
Santana - Maria Maria ft. The Product G&B
Santana - Smooth ft. Rob Thomas
Shaggy - Angel Ft. Rayvon
Sia - Chandelier
Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me
Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
Son By Four - Purest Of Pain (a Puro Dolor)
Taylor Swift - White Horse
The Black Eyed Peas - Bebot
The Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow
The Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling
The Black Eyed Peas - My Humps
The Black Eyed Peas - Pump It
The Black Eyed Peas - Where Is The Love
The Calling - Wherever You Will Go
The Cranberries - Linger
The Cranberries - Ode To My Family
The Cranberries - Zombie
The Fugees - Killing Me Softly With His Song
The Pussycat Dolls - Stickwitu Ft. Avant
Third Eye Blind - Deep Inside Of You
Third Eye Blind - How's It Going to Be
Third Eye Blind - Jumper
Third Eye Blind - Never Let You Go
TLC - No Scrubs
TLC - Unpretty
TLC - Waterfalls
Usher - Burn
Usher - Confessions, Pt. II
Usher, Alicia Keys - My Boo
Utada Hikaru - First Love
Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag
boyce avenue
1080p(1920x1080)

A Sky Full Of Stars
A Thousand Miles
A Thousand Years
Airplanes
All Of Me
Am I Wrong
Babylon
Back For Good
Be Somebody
Beautiful Soul
Best Of You
Blackbird
Blame
Breakeven
Call Me Maybe
Can't Stop The Feeling
Cheap Thrills
Dare To Believe
Daylight
Don’t Let Me Down
Drive
Dynamite
Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall
Everything
Faithfully
Fast Car
Find Me
Fire And Rain
Firework
Fix You
For The First Time
Game Of Thrones
Glad You Came
Glycerine
God Must Have Spent
Grenade
Happy (despicable Me 2)
Half of My Heart
Hello
Heaven
Hemorrhage (in My Hands)
Here Without You
Ho Hey
I Knew You Were Trouble
I Look To You
I Want It That Way
I’m Not The Only One
I'll Be There For You
Imagine Dragons
It Will Rain
It's A Beautiful Day
Jar of Heart
Jeremy
Jumper
Just A Kiss
Just Can't Get Enough
Just The Way You Are
Last Kiss
Lego House
Lights
Locked Out Of Heaven
Losing My Religion
Love Me Like You Do
Mirrors
More Night
My Sacrifice
Name
Need You Now
Not A Bad Thing
Nothin On You, My Love, Rocketeer
On My Mind
One Dance
Payphone
Perfect
Photograph
Radioactive
Rise
Rolling In The Deep
Say Something
See You Again
She Will Be Loved
Skyscraper
Somebody That I Used To Know
Someone Like You
Stay With Me
Stitches
Story Of My Life
Superman
Tears In Heaven
Teenage Dream
The A Team
The Age Of Worry
The One That Got Away
Thinking Out Loud
This Is What You Came For
Titanium
Treat You Better
Use Somebody
Want To Want Me
Want U Back
Wanted
Water Runs Dry
Waves
We Are Young
We Can't Stop
We Found Love
What Makes You Beautiful
When I Was Your Man
Wherever You Will Go
Will You Be There
With Arms Wide Open
With Or Without You
Without You
Year's Love
Your Body Is A Wonderland


 

1 komento: